28th day of my lil 'one


It has been 28 days since the arrival of Michelle into my life. My wife is already jealous and is already suspicious of my love increasing for Michelle, but she ain't complaining. Michelle is my little daughter. Joshua, her big brother is sick today. But towers over her as we have always seen Big Bros acting. Joshua already has complaints that Michelle is not playing with him. My Mom and Dad will be on their way to meet and greet the baby today. With Michelle coming in, this looks like a perfect famille of four. Big Brother Joshua travelled with papa and big uncle Boby to attend his first interview for Pre KG admission with Presidency School. Without much of an effort, literally without answering anything, he scored his first interview success as well. Wish him more successes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Text Analytics as used in Contact Centers

"ADOPTION" - a tangible measure for success of change management

How has Offshoring helped the Globe?