Back in Bangalore

I reached Bangalore yesterday - a day train starting 7 am from Chennai reaching 12.30 in Bangalore. The journey was relatively better - My magazines and a bit of sleep kept me occupied. I reached the office around 2pm. After work around 10 pm, went to Peecos with Nevin and Arun to sip beer and also had dosas, chicken curry.. Yumm.. Arun and Nevin will also vuch for the chilly pork... good break from work... loads of things to accomplish in the next few days - manage the site visit, the personal chores that I had to complete ...all those chintas stayed away and just had the beer to sip and rag Nevin. Good fun...hhhhh...Nevin did enjoy too... or did he? In the meanwhile we were still relishing India's victory in the test match..good to have hit all those runs..
Today started late... A 10 am breakfast, 2pm lunch and in between car service... God, I need to start my work...when am I going to start...I think I will start right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Text Analytics as used in Contact Centers